Where does the Smartsocket pullup go ?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      I've received a very good question about where to install the pullup resistor for the smartsockets.

      The pullup is part of the Smartsocket project which is built using the IV-17 Explorer kit of parts. The Explorer Kit allows anyone to write their own software to drive the four tubes

      The Smartsocket software has a reuirement that a pullup resistor be fitted between pin 2 and 5V and an example of fitting it can be found on page 24 of the Smartsocket V235 manual in the directory
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/smartsockets/files/%2CIV-17%20based%20project/