Opps, sorry, ignore that, just notice you meant motor to gearbox, instead of gearbox to shaft....Doh! Will see if I can see the belt marking on mine - replacedbryaninglis43
Hi John, I replaced the belt that was on the machine at the time of purchase. I had it measured at around 2150mm although they supplied 2200mm for trimmingbryaninglis43
I started with the oil changing tonight. Drained what ATF I could from headstock plugs and got a little out of the matrix. Filter cleaned out pretty easilykummdavid
Of all Smart and Brown lathes. .
Models 1024,1024vsl, Models.A,L,M,Sabel and pultra.
First post by new members is moderated
- Jul 21, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.