New member

  • Laurie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
      Hi, my name is Laurie. I live in east central Florida on 5 acres. I have recently been researching growing grains for family and livestock use. I ran across this group in my search, and I just HAD to jump in!

      I have read Gene Logsdon's "Small-Scale Grain Raising" and am now reading "Homegrown Whole Grains" by Sara Pitzer. And I've been all over the web. But here is a group of folks I can actually discuss things with! I'm soooo excited!

      I look forward to getting to know you and trade ideas. I hope I will have some wisdom to contribute. Now I'm going to read all your back posts.

      Dirty fingernails to all!
      Laurie Flynn
    • John H. Carver Jr.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2010
        Welcome Laurie. Maybe you can breathe some life into this group.

        John
        Zone 5