Re: [smallhousesocietyonline] 80 feet in Philly

  • David fernandez
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      I do, my website is below. I also have a link that shows the house for about 10 sec on the local abc affiliate. If you play the video clip about 3/4 of the way in you can see it. It's not much but you can get a sense for it. I have other pictures as well that I can forward to you if you would  like. David
      http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=4952259
      http://www.timberlast.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        Sorry for that last link, doesn't work.Try the gallery page on the site.
          http://www.timberlast.com/Gallery.html

        David

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
          Loved your web site.
          Thank you, and thanks to all the other web sites that are truly an
          inspiration to people like me who will one day soon live in a small
          house.I am building my son a small house so he can have a place of his
          own an our front yard{ he is almost 14 yo}.I am amazed as I finish it
          up how much I like being inside it and how much time I would like to
          spend in it.It is only 100 square feet with a loft but I think I could
          be very happy living in it.{I have pics in the photo section}

          Nick

          "I would rather light one candle than curse the darkness"