A passively simple design

  • robc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      http://www.gologichomes.com/featured-projects/passive-house.html

      they are building a tiny village of units 500-1500sqft
      no central heating,passive gain R80 in the ceilings,R30 below slab,
      The heat from a computer or a few humans keep it at 70f in the winter.
      All new construction in Germany will be mandated Passive construction.
      Why is it going to take a 2by4 up side the head to get our country on the ball?
      My 130sqft tiny house was toasty warm last night during a frost on the pumpkin chilly N.W. night with the heat from the 6 hour candle I was using to read.
      Robert of the Bungalow Woods