Re: [shs-talk] Re: Anyone know how I find out about zoning?

  • rob crissinger
    Message 1 of 44 , Sep 1, 2010
      Did you read the previous two sentences? Seattle and portland have Dadu zoning and lots of wheeled units are on private land or in friends and family yards.
      Other areas allow the same. I do not assume your area is though.Thus the first sentence.
      Rob

      Message 44 of 44 , Sep 2, 2010
        Actually, I like your website. I see you are expanding a few areas.

        I run a business out of my home, so am always looking for ways to have office space that can be tucked away during non-working hours. I can see where a couple of your designs would lend to that purpose.