energy conservation

  • Martha Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      I see that most of you are interested in energy conservation & downsizing, but only a few take the time to trim the texts.

      This last digest was 78 KB - I'd say less than 20 KB was new text. Someone did a study on what it takes to send a pixel through the nets and it adds up. So why not take the time to trim your posts to your new message and perhaps a few lines you are responding to?

      Martha

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com