Homesteader News march 2010 issue is now online!

  • solarman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      This is my online newspaper for anyone interested in homesteading:

      Homesteader News is a free online newspaper written by homesteaders for homesteaders.

      IN THIS ISSUE:

      Katherine Yarber- Emergency Cooking

      Tanya Kelley- Bring Home The Bacon

      Crafts- Dying Wool and Cast Iron Care

      Survival Skills- Rabbit butchering step-by-step

      Tool Shed- Build a Tumbling Composter

      LaMar- New Book Available "OFF-GRID SOLAR POWER"

      Plus- LittleBird homestead, trash can smoker, free chicken coop plans!

      http://www.homesteadernews.com

      We always welcome articles from homesteaders. Send to: homesteadernews@...

      LaMar
      http://www.simplesolarhomesteading.com