Live in a cave? Why not--these folks do!

  • David Neeley
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2010
      An interesting story--including one man who pays $300 per year in rent
      for his cave...

      http://www.tinyhousetalk.com/2010/04/30/living-in-caves-in-idaho/
    • Dave Griffith
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2010
        The man in the cave story from Idaho died last month. In the past we
        were a state of individuals, but he was the last of his breed. There
        will be no more like him, I fear.

        dave from idaho
      • Robert Durkin
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2010
          I believe there are folks like this man out there now , living this kind of life.
          They are so off the grid and by nature avoid the spotlight so we don't know
          about them but they are out there.

          Recently there was some coverage of a man living in a cave near Moab.  He even has a computer blog he keeps up with at the local library.  What's his name?

          walkin' bob in texas

          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2010
            Here he is, Daniel Suelo.

            http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13843274