Re: Where can I get a decent priced wooden loft ladder?

  • dbneeley
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      I have no idea why this didn't occur to me before--but one easy alternative to a "high priced wood ladder" might be a rope ladder with wooden treads.

      For example, you can see a photo of a tiny house with such a ladder thrown up onto the loft out of the way at <http://thistinyhouse.com/2009/tiny-house-tour/>

      One of those would be fairly simple to make, even for the carpentry-challenged.

      I would be very tempted, though, to put in a fire pole for descent in any rate. What fun that would be! 8:)

      David