Posting Messages

  • Gregory Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 9:30 AM
      Hi Everybody,

      I just realized that I accidentally approved three posts to the
      Newsletter list which is for the monthly newsletters only. Public
      posts should be sent to:
      smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com

      This allows some people to opt-out of the discussion-like exchanges
      if they wish by only signing up for the monthly newsletter.

      So, I'm posting the three messages here.

      Regards,

      Gregory Johnson, Founding Member
      The Small House Society

      Internet: http://www.smallhousesociety.org
      E-Mail: SmallHouseSociety@...
      Postal: c/o Resources for Life, PO Box 2717, Iowa City, IA 52244-2717
      Phone: (319) 621-4911