Tiny House People Map

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      Check out this cool new map that Ryan setup. It shows where tiny house people are located. There are just a few of there so far, add yourself!

      http://www.localize.thetinylife.com/map/

      -Michael
    • chillyrodent1
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        I don't think I qualify as "tiny," sharing a sprawling 720 square feet. Neat idea.

        "Michael" <janzenms@...> wrote:

        > Check out this cool new map that Ryan setup. It shows where tiny house people are located. There are just a few of there so far, add yourself!
        >
        > http://www.localize.thetinylife.com/map/
        >
        > -Michael

      • Michael
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
          I think that's fair game... any simple living peep counts in my book. :-)

          -Michael

          --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, "chillyrodent1" <chillyrodent@...> wrote:

          > I don't think I qualify as "tiny," sharing a sprawling 720 square feet. Neat idea.
          >
          > "Michael" <janzenms@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Check out this cool new map that Ryan setup. It shows where tiny house people are located. There are just a few of there so far, add yourself!
          > >
          > > http://www.localize.thetinylife.com/map/
          > >
          > > -Michael

        • Joseph Kenyon
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
            I just added my tiny house to the map! I also found out that I am only the second person shown in the state of Pennsylvania. And Im the Only one that has a tiny house on wheels shown in the map in PA.
            Im hoping there will be many more soon!
            (Joseph Kenyon- the Small House Project- http://www.kenyonfineart.com - Free tiny house plans)