Tiny doors???

  • oakn_wi11ow
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2009
      Other than going to a specialty shop, what are the resources for find a 24" wide exterior door? Once with help I built and hung my own super insulated exterior door... and I suppose I could do it again... but if there are other options...
    • Stephanie Reiley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2009
        I know of at least one example of someone finding her front door at an architectural salvage shop.

        Steph

        On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 6:07 AM, oakn_wi11ow <oakn_wi11ow@...> wrote:

        Other than going to a specialty shop, what are the resources for find a 24" wide exterior door? Once with help I built and hung my own super insulated exterior door... and I suppose I could do it again... but if there are other options...

      • Ron
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2009
          Check with local mill work  suppliers. Many of the smaller manufacturers do custom doors. I just had a custom door made through a local supplier for Lowes. Otherwise, building a homemade heavily insulated custom door is a great creative option.

          Ron Czecholinski
          www.naturalchoiceinteriors.com
          www.diy-home-building.com