Re: [smallhousesocietyonline] Re: Foundations for tiny houses

  • Jeff Landry
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 1, 2006
      If you decide to use thermal mass below your house I'd love to hear how it went. Next spring , we are starting on our High Thermal mass house, built using concrete blocks. We are using the methods described in john haits passive annual heat storage book. The house will be small like yours , small (720 sq. ft) So i hope to have no heating bill at all (optimistic, prob. too much so)
      GL with descision and let me know if you decide to go with thermal mass..

      Jeff

      It does however add some