Re: [shs-talk] Specs on Tumbleweeds and Tiny Grey

  • johansson_evamarie
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2 4:29 PM
      You could also check the MiniHome specs: http://sustain.ca/specs/

      The Minihome is a self contained, livable RV 8'6" wide and 36' long.
    • sandyroads3173
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 15 7:44 PM
        I owned the Tiny Gray built by The Tiny House Company, so I can tell
        you what the specs were.

        The overall width was 11+ feet with the overhangs.

        The building width without the overhangs was about 9 feet wide.

        I would strongly recommend building something within legal road
        widths if you are planning on moving it any distance, planning on
        selling it down the road, etc. It can be a big deal to move one if
        it is oversize, and you then have to deal with specialty
        transporters, permits, insurance, etc.

        Tumbleweed plans are well worth it, considering how much time and
        thought Jay has put into them.