Re: mothers little hideaway

  • larry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2005
      --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, "steve"
      <thrstev@y...> wrote:

      > has anyone built one or know anything about it?

      personally i haven't heard of "mothers little hideaway" i am
      looking for plans for a spring build and would like to know where
      you found this structure as i'm consdiering all options. thanx.

      larry
    • Lars Cousineau
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
        I suspect it's the bottom listing on this web page,
        but no view... simply plans listing and pricing. Does
        have contact info however. MOTHERS LITTLE HIDEAWAY
        COTTAGE

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • steve fredenburg
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 13, 2005
          Hi larry,
          I seen it in mother earth news a few years ago. It is 8x16 shed roof  with sleeping loft & also a dining extention. hope this helps.

          <thrstev@y...> wrote:

          > has anyone built one or know anything about it?

          personally i haven't heard of "mothers little hideaway"  i am
          looking for plans for a spring build and would like to know where
          you found this structure as i'm consdiering all options.  thanx.

          larry

          Do you Yahoo!?