Re: [shs-talk] New Photo Album

  • robalooey
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi Bob,

      It was my original plan to renovate completely, live in it through the
      winter, then sell it. It's about 3/4's done I just have to decide if I
      want to redo the plumbing before I put it on the market. I probably
      should it's galvanized and it would only take a half day to tear out
      and probably a days for layout then solder or glue. Then I could take
      another two days and redo the waste lines.

      However, times being what they are in my beloved State of Michigan I'm
      seeking new employment and I'm seeking work out of state. I'm one of
      the lucky ones in this state, my career change is by choice. I'm
      selling a 55 year old family business (a bar/restaurant) that my
      departed parents wanted me to sell 10 years ago. It'll be interesting
      to get into the job market after 22 years of self employment.:)

      Robalooey

      "How does it feel? To be on your own. With no direction home. Like a
      complete unknown. Just like a rolling stone..." - Bob Dylan

      --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Korves"