Small House for Moving in Redondo Beach California

  • Albert Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2003
      I have a 1300 square foot house that is available for moving to your lot.
      This house has nice hardwood floors and doors. Also, beautiful murals in
      the living room and bathroom. Make offer to have the house moved, before
      it is demolished for a town home project.
      Al Edwards
      Vice President
      Elegant Townhomes
      acejazz@...