Re:Small house communities?

  • Frank in AZ
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2007
      Barbara,

      At the risk of sounding flippant ... there are LOTS of "small house
      communities" thru-out the country.
      Around here they're called "trailer parks" <g>.
      Probably not what you had in mind, but ... who knows ?
      I'll bet that "parkers" have quite a bit of insight into livin' small.

      BTW, I checked out your website/paintings.
      VERY nice !

      Onward,
      Frank
      Cordes Lakes, AZ

      Posted by: "Barbara" bardan777@... bardan777
      Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:09 am (PST)

      I've been lurking on this list for a while and was
      just wondering
      if there are any small house communities in existence
      yet in this
      country? If not, it's time! If there are, where are
      they?

      Thanks!

      Barbara
      www.barbaradanin.com

      " Faith is believing what you know isn't true"

      Arthur C. Clarke