Re: resources / advice for getting started on tiny house?

  • robc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      8by18 and 8by20 are common. Tumbleweed sells custom trailers built for purpose. You can have a trailer place build one to those specs.
      I got most of my materials on CL including all the lumber,wood flooring new white oak for free from a completed job leftovers.
      Windows brand new $50 each. Craftsman style door never installed show room sample $50 mspr $1300 etc etc.
      Attend one of the many workshops put on by fourlights tiny house,or tumbleweed,or take a basic construction class at a local CC.
      Have fun
      Robert
      3years 6months in thetinybungalow
      that's 1 year 2 months longer than Thoreau lived in his 12 by 12 cabin on Walden pond.