Re: [shs-talk] * * * Small House Society News | 201306 * * *

  • Cheryl Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hello Greg
      I'm responding to your request for Seeking Twin Cities Minnesota Small Housers.your aware of Tiny Green Cabins and Weehomes builders in the area. As far as dwellings- none yet as far as I know of TH'rs.

      Sincerely,

      Cheryl Martin BS b.a, CMT
      Project Manager

      Out on A Limb Massage LLC. &
      Skyline Project Management.com
      ~Projects made Simple~

      Minnesota USA

      763-245-4243

      You can find me at
         "Experience a Journey"

      This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301.  Per Section 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  This message is NOT Spam as long as you are provided with a way to remove your name from this mailing list.  Please unsubscribe by e-mailing outonalimbmassage@...  and putting "Remove" in the subject line.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
          I am piggy-backing on Cheryl's comments with further details about resources. It appears to me that MN may be the place to be if you want to live in a small, wee or tiny house.

          Alchemy Architects – Geoffrey Warner

          http://weehouse.com/index.html

          http://weehouse.com/index.html - Contact

          Tiny Green Cabins – Jim & Caleb Wilkins

          http://tinygreencabins.com/

          http://tinygreencabins.com/about-the-founder/

          YouTube Video

          http://youtu.be/znvW11O6KRM

          Twin Cities Household Ecosystem Project (TDHEP)

          http://www.tchep.umn.edu/index.htm

          --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, Small House Society <shs@...> wrote:

          > Great suggestions! Thanks, Cheryl.
          >
          > Greg
          >
          > On Jul 1, 2013, at 1:05 PM, Cheryl Martin <outonalimbmassage@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Hello Greg
          > > I'm responding to your request for Seeking Twin Cities Minnesota Small Housers.your aware of Tiny Green Cabins and Weehomes builders in the area. As far as dwellings- none yet as far as I know of TH'rs.
          > >

          > > Sincerely,
          > >
          > > Cheryl Martin BS b.a, CMT
          > > Project Manager
          > >
          > > Out on A Limb Massage LLC. &
          > > Skyline Project Management.com
          > > ~Projects made Simple~
          > >
          > > Minnesota USA
          > >
          > > 763-245-4243
          > >
          > > You can find me at
          > > outonalimbmassage@...
          > > "Experience a Journey"
          > >

          > > This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. This message is NOT Spam as long as you are provided with a way to remove your name from this mailing list. Please unsubscribe by e-mailing outonalimbmassage@... and putting "Remove" in the subject line.

        • William Cerf
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2013
            I'm piggy-backing on Cheryl's comments with further details. It seems to me that MN is the place to be if you want to live in a small, tiny, wee house.