Re: * * * Small House Society News | 201302 * * *

  • rjs987
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      I've been noticing those AT&T commercials and have been really offended at their message, at least for the most part. They seem to have 4 primary messages: bigger is better, more is better, faster is better and doing 2 things at once is better. Only the "2 things at once" message is OK since it does speak to doing something the small house lifestyle is involved with... especially with tiny house living.
      Bigger and more is OK *IF* the reference is having a bigger life and living more life (living large in a small/tiny house), but that's not what their message is about. Faster? That one has only lead to doing things on impulse that are later regretted, or making shortcuts to arriving at a desired goal which always results in a poor/degraded outcome. The best things in life take time to develop and faster contradicts that all over the place. Even AT&Ts doing 2 things message is about doing multiple bigger/more/faster things (worthless things)at once. Sorry AT&T, Your message is the wrong one for "better" living!

      /bob