~Singing about a small house~

  • MotherLodeBeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Tiny Texas Homes posted this on Facebook and I so loved it that I wanted to share.
      'Well, he didn't say Tiny Houses, but the sentiment is even greater as the space gets smaller. Wow. What a song. I teared up as I imagined what a wonderful family that could be, though it was not one lived by me. I pray that others come to know that what he's sung it true for all.'
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS3GXsDoDYY
      ~: Beth in the CA Sierras:~