Tiny living community

  • robc
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
    • Angela Leslee
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
        How very cool is that?!!!!  I wonder how they get the vehicles up there, must be some kind of ramp....

        Angela

      • robc
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
          It use to be a parking garage and turned into a business so the ramp and upper level parking remain and the owner saw a good revenue stream.
          All very clever ways to skin a cat.
          Robert
          TheTinyBungalow