Re: [shs-talk] (unknown)

  • Yahoo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
      I understand. Yahoo has recently had a major spam problem related to some sort of update involving Wordpress. I have taken measures to secure my email but I cannot promise that another attack will not happen. My apologies.

      On Feb 4, 2013, at 1:15 PM, Small House Society <shs@...> wrote:

      Zack,

      Seems your account was hacked. Until it's fixed, your comments will be moderated.

      Greg

    • smallhousesociety
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
        Thanks, Zack. I've reinstated your posting ability.
        ~ Greg

        P.S. I'm sending these announcements to the group so people know it's being taken care of.