RE: [shs-talk] Re: FW: SHE LIVES IN A BOEING 727

  • starnese932
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2013
      They just appear in my note, just like normal. I did not have to open
      each picture individulally like I must sometimes. A previous poster
      mentioned that you should verify in your Yahoo preferences that 'receive
      emails as ASCII only' is UN-checked. Perhaps this would explain the
      problem.

      I took a minute and googled this gal's name below and will pass along
      the url to you as an alternate way to view these pics.

      http://www.americanfreedombybarbara.com/2011/02/boeing-airplane-house.html

      On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM, smehenwv wrote:

      > I cannot view the photos. Are you loading them from a place like
      > photobuckets or just from your computer?
      >

      > --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, starnese@... wrote:
      >>
      >> Joanne Ussary obtained a used Boeing 727. She paid:
      >>

      >> $2,000 for the used plane (only the fuselage; no engine, no guts,
      >> etc.)
      >>

      >> $4,000 for transportation
      >>

      >> $24,000 for remodeling etc.
      >>

      >> All for the total of $30,000.
      >>

      >> See what she did with it. What a creative genius!

    • rjs987
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2013
        I can see everything from the original source link provided here. I do show messages in full html and not ASCII (checked that setting to be sure). Some photo links I have found just don't show properly in all browsers on all systems.

        /bob

        --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, starnese@... wrote:

        > They just appear in my note, just like normal. I did not have to open
        > each picture individulally like I must sometimes. A previous poster
        > mentioned that you should verify in your Yahoo preferences that 'receive
        > emails as ASCII only' is UN-checked. Perhaps this would explain the
        > problem.
        >
        > I took a minute and googled this gal's name below and will pass along
        > the url to you as an alternate way to view these pics.
        >

        > http://www.americanfreedombybarbara.com/2011/02/boeing-airplane-house.html
        >

        > On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM, smehenwv wrote:
        >
        > > I cannot view the photos. Are you loading them from a place like
        > > photobuckets or just from your computer?
        > >

        > > --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, starnese@ wrote:
        > >>
        > >> Joanne Ussary obtained a used Boeing 727. She paid:
        > >>

        > >> $2,000 for the used plane (only the fuselage; no engine, no guts,
        > >> etc.)
        > >>

        > >> $4,000 for transportation
        > >>

        > >> $24,000 for remodeling etc.
        > >>

        > >> All for the total of $30,000.
        > >>

        > >> See what she did with it. What a creative genius!

      • ghoul3111
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
          They must have good insulation to keep passengers warm. Ans it comes with a bathroom. This might not be a bad idea.