Re: FW: SHE LIVES IN A BOEING 727

  • smehenwv
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2013
      I cannot view the photos. Are you loading them from a place like photobuckets or just from your computer?

      --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, starnese@... wrote:

      > Joanne Ussary obtained a used Boeing 727. She paid:
      >

      > $2,000 for the used plane (only the fuselage; no engine, no guts, etc.)
      >

      > $4,000 for transportation
      >

      > $24,000 for remodeling etc.
      >

      > All for the total of $30,000.
      >

      > See what she did with it. What a creative genius!

    • starnese932
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2013
        They just appear in my note, just like normal. I did not have to open
        each picture individulally like I must sometimes. A previous poster
        mentioned that you should verify in your Yahoo preferences that 'receive
        emails as ASCII only' is UN-checked. Perhaps this would explain the
        problem.

        I took a minute and googled this gal's name below and will pass along
        the url to you as an alternate way to view these pics.

        http://www.americanfreedombybarbara.com/2011/02/boeing-airplane-house.html

        On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM, smehenwv wrote:

        > I cannot view the photos. Are you loading them from a place like
        > photobuckets or just from your computer?
        >

        > --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, starnese@... wrote:
        >>
        >> Joanne Ussary obtained a used Boeing 727. She paid:
        >>

        >> $2,000 for the used plane (only the fuselage; no engine, no guts,
        >> etc.)
        >>

        >> $4,000 for transportation
        >>

        >> $24,000 for remodeling etc.
        >>

        >> All for the total of $30,000.
        >>

        >> See what she did with it. What a creative genius!

      • rjs987
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2013
          I can see everything from the original source link provided here. I do show messages in full html and not ASCII (checked that setting to be sure). Some photo links I have found just don't show properly in all browsers on all systems.

          /bob

          --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, starnese@... wrote:

          > They just appear in my note, just like normal. I did not have to open
          > each picture individulally like I must sometimes. A previous poster
          > mentioned that you should verify in your Yahoo preferences that 'receive
          > emails as ASCII only' is UN-checked. Perhaps this would explain the
          > problem.
          >
          > I took a minute and googled this gal's name below and will pass along
          > the url to you as an alternate way to view these pics.
          >

          > http://www.americanfreedombybarbara.com/2011/02/boeing-airplane-house.html
          >

          > On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM, smehenwv wrote:
          >
          > > I cannot view the photos. Are you loading them from a place like
          > > photobuckets or just from your computer?
          > >

          > > --- In smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com, starnese@ wrote:
          > >>
          > >> Joanne Ussary obtained a used Boeing 727. She paid:
          > >>

          > >> $2,000 for the used plane (only the fuselage; no engine, no guts,
          > >> etc.)
          > >>

          > >> $4,000 for transportation
          > >>

          > >> $24,000 for remodeling etc.
          > >>

          > >> All for the total of $30,000.
          > >>

          > >> See what she did with it. What a creative genius!

        • ghoul3111
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 6, 2013
            They must have good insulation to keep passengers warm. Ans it comes with a bathroom. This might not be a bad idea.