Short story to feature the small house movement

  • Gregory Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2012
      Friends,

      I'm wanting to weave the small house movement into a short story I'm writing for the web.

      You can read the first few installments here:

      More to be posted soon.

      The primary theme of the story revolves around the healthcare industry, but there will be sub-themes. I want to weave in real stories, places, and events with the fictional ones. So, it's an opportunity to promote the movement and those involved.

      Feel free to write me with any ideas you have about how to incorporate the small house movement into the story, and what people, authors, businesses, websites, etc. should/could be included. The idea would be to have a key figure in the story who lives in a small house, and some conversations with that character about the house and the movement.

      Thanks!

      Greg

      Gregory Paul Johnson, President
      Internet: SmallHouseSociety.org
      E-Mail: shs@...
      Postal: PO Box 2717, Iowa City, IA 52244-2717 USA
      Phone: (319) 621-4911
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/smallhousesociety
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/smallhousenews

    • Tammy