13332Re: [shs-talk] Re: On the fence

  • Angela Leslee
    Jul 31, 2014
    Absolutely!  Depending on what state you live in......I live in a year round sunshine state, so my Tiny home has a covered lanai (porch) with more square footage than the house itself.  I have put my entire bathroom outside.....outhouse, outdoor shower, and bathroom sink on the lanai.....also there is a table and chairs on lanai, and a lounge chair...... I basically only come in to cook and sleep.  I will try to post a picture with this.

    On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 11:10 AM, dolcevita608@... [smallhousesocietyonline] <smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

    We have become such indoor people with all our tech devices, but it helps to give consideration to as much outdoor living as possible in a little house.  Even the new show on FYI never really mentions the benefits of outdoor space.  Granted, back in the old, old days no one ever spent time in the house because they were always working on the land, but now we could, in nice weather, do a lot outdoors - outdoor kitchen, read, garden, text, watch tv, play games, etc.   Build a patio, fire pit, whatever and expand your horizons.  Not in Alaska, I hope?  Good luck, hope you can make it work.

    Nancy S

  • Show all 14 messages in this topic