13328Re: [shs-talk] Unique opportunity to stay in a Tiny House in Austin, TX for free!

  • Denise Eissler
    Jul 31, 2014
      That would be fantastic, Greg! Thanks so much for your help and support!!!

      On Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:23 PM, "Small House Society shs@... [smallhousesocietyonline]" <smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Denise,

      Would you like me to copy and post this to our other networks as well?

      Greg Johnson

      On Jul 31, 2014, at 3:11 PM, "Denise Eissler denise.eissler@... [smallhousesocietyonline]" <smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Okay, this idea is really thinking outside the box...but we're all creative people here, right? I've been investigating purchasing an already made and fully equipped tiny house to park in my Austin, TX backyard as a short-term vacation rental. However, the one I'm leaning toward buying is located in Portland, OR. So, I'm hoping to find someone in the pacific northwest who's been interested in tiny house living and just wants to give it a try as a vacation and would be interested in using their truck to pick up my tiny house on wheels in Portland and transport it to Austin, and in return they could live in it for free for a week upon arrival plus schedule additional free vacations throughout the coming year or beyond. Obviously, I would cover your gas and expenses for the trip, and then you'd get to live the "tiny house experience" for free in an amazing central Austin location. You could also gift a week to a friend who wants to try the experience...I'm entirely open to many possibilities.

      If you're already a tiny house dweller yourself, but would still like to have some free vacation time in the live music capital of the world, that would be great too! If you're retired, self employed, or simply have a flexible schedule, and this idea sounds interesting to you, please let me know

      Details: the tiny house I plan to buy is really really tiny, and it is SO adorable! Located in Portland, OR and available to transport at the beginning of Sept. It's on wheels, RV certified, and only 12' in length on a 16 ft trailer (just 3,800 lbs). It's beautiful and has been used at the Portland Tiny House Hotel for the past few months (with toilet & shower included).

      I have to think that someone out there would love to take a road trip from Portland towards the end of the summer, and tow back my tiny house with them (all expenses paid). My new tiny will be situated in my beautifully landscaped backyard in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Austin (only a couple miles from downtown!) Stay for the week and enjoy all that Austin has to offer, and then we'll discuss when you'd like to return again, or offer some future vacation time to friends or family members as a unique gift.

      If anyone is interested in this unique offer, please contact me as soon as possible!

      Denise Eissler

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic