13323Re: On the fence

  • deVona Brown
    Jul 29, 2014
      I love the idea of a tiny house and could easily live in one IF I also had a shop of some kind to do all my hobby stuff. Living in a tiny house without my sewing machine, my woodcarving and wood burning tools and room to do my clay sculpting, etc. would not be possible. I spend and enjoy a lot of time at home staying busy with my hobbies. A tiny house is a great idea if you only need a place to sleep and watch tv but I would be totally bored if that was all I had room to do. That is my problem with a tiny house. I have too many hobbies that require space. Deede

      Sent from my iPad
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic