13318Re: [shs-talk] On the fence

  • Angela Leslee
    Jul 28, 2014
      I live in mine by myself, but have often thought that for a family, it might be nice to have two, with maybe a covered porch in between sort of connecting them.  Would give you additional living space in the nice weather, and a covered space to walk between the two in inclement weather.

      Of course, since I'm in Hawaii it would totally work, as you would have that additional living space year round.  So I guess it would depend on which part of the country you live in.

      Aloha
      Angela

      On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 12:57 PM, alacrin1@... [smallhousesocietyonline] <smallhousesocietyonline@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      So I have become enthralled with the idea of living simply in a tiny home and the more I have looked into it the more I have fallen in love with the idea. Here's the problem though... my wife (who is truly the love of my life) is on the fence about the idea. She likes the idea of simple living, of the economic and environmental benefits, and the creative ways to decorate a small space so that it's a home rather than a camping trailer. Her problem is that we have one child already and we want to have more but how can we live in a tiny space and still grow our little family. Does anyone here have examples and/or links I can share with my wife of a family growing while living in a tiny house? Any other help or ideas to help me sell this to my wife would be appreciated!

      Please and thank you :-)

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic