13315On the fence

  • alacrin1
    Jul 28, 2014

      So I have become enthralled with the idea of living simply in a tiny home and the more I have looked into it the more I have fallen in love with the idea. Here's the problem though... my wife (who is truly the love of my life) is on the fence about the idea. She likes the idea of simple living, of the economic and environmental benefits, and the creative ways to decorate a small space so that it's a home rather than a camping trailer. Her problem is that we have one child already and we want to have more but how can we live in a tiny space and still grow our little family. Does anyone here have examples and/or links I can share with my wife of a family growing while living in a tiny house? Any other help or ideas to help me sell this to my wife would be appreciated!

      Please and thank you :-)

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic