13284Re: [shs-talk] Social solutions

  • Angela Leslee
    Feb 27, 2014
      Anyway, if enough people start building them they will want a piece of the pie.... i.e. taxes, registration or something :-) so they will have to get with the program

      Angela

      On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 6:18 AM, <rshwery@...> wrote:

      I know this project was alluded to in the Yes magazine article posted earlier. This one provides more details about this particular project. I thought it was very encouraging to see these kinds of projects being implemented and especially that they are being done with approval from the communities. Each month it seems Tiny Houses are becoming more and more accepted or at least allowed by local authorities realizing that there needs to be something other than expensive mac-mansions everywhere. The bigger housing just doesn't fit some places that need the housing for community development or to resolve issues in certain areas. Sometimes Tiny Houses are the solution.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic