13275Re: [shs-talk] The height of hypocrisy

  • MotherLodeBeth
    Jan 31, 2014

      I am just happy that the tiny house movement is getting positive press.

      Should I be required to own and use a small all in one washer dryer because my company makes them?

      Should I be required to use apartment size furniture because my company makes the furniture?

      Should I have to be a vegan simply because I make some awesome vegan foods that vegan friends like?

      And how long must a person have had to live in a tiny house to be able to sell them or encourage others to live tiny?  Months? Years?
      ~ : Beth: ~Calaveras County California
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic