13217Re: [shs-talk] Re: ~MAKING Composting toilets a ren ’t just for stat e parks and hippies a nymore~

  • Lori Maki
    Oct 6, 2013
      Ok I missed something, how did you male the toilet ?

      On Sunday, October 6, 2013, aeblequilter wrote:

      I feel like I'm converting a few people at a time. When we have guests at our property, the first thing I do is teach them how to use the toilet and every time I get comments about how they don't smell anything at all with surprised faces. They are even more shocked when they realize I spent a whole $20 making the toilet.

      --
      Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic