Subclusters in Lace

  • SmallEiffel mailing list reader
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hello,

      Will SmallEiffel be compatible with new lace grammar?

      I tried to write an Ace file like I used to in ISE Eiffel:
      system
      app
      root
      ROOT_CLASS(main_cluster) : make
      cluster
      main_cluster: /a/path/;
      subclusterA(main_cluster): $/folderA;
      subclusterA1(subclusterA): $/folder1;
      subclusterB(main_cluster): $/folderB;
      end
      But ace_check complains.
      This writing is not the one defined in "Eiffel, the language" where
      cluster_tag = cluster_name ":"
      cluster_name = name
      It's an extension of lace grammar introduced in ISE 4 :
      cluster_tag = cluster_name [ "(" parent_cluster_name ")" ] ":"
      parent_cluster_name = cluster_name
      http://www.eiffel.com/doc/manuals/technology/lace/subcluster/page.html

      This new form is a more compatible with BON Cluster Structure.

      With my best greetings
      Didier CLERC