Unimplement Feature while compiling

  • Gabriel Wei├čelberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      Hello,

      please try to compile the attached little Eiffel-program, and you will get
      the following output:

      Microsoft(R) Windows NT(TM)
      (C) Copyright 1985-1996 Microsoft Corp.

      O:\a>compile_to_c test.e
      Sorry, Some Feature is Not Yet Implemented.
      Please, if you can write it by yourself and if you send me
      the corresponding tested Eiffel code, I may put it in the
      standard library!
      Many Thanks in advance.
      D.Colnet e-mail: colnet@...
      Eiffel program crash at run time.
      No trace when using option "-boost"

      Tested under VERSION-0.74Beta11-November23-2001 and WinNT. There seems to be
      two insufficient things: at first the message itself while you are trying to
      compile some stuff (!) and second, there is no message wich part of code is
      not implemented. What could we do?

      Greetings from Gabriel

      <<test.e>>