RedHat Linux Packages available for SmallEiffel and Gobo Library

  • James Graves
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 1999
      Yes, I've finally gotten off my duff and packaged the current versions
      of SmallEiffel and the Gobo library for RedHat Linux 5.2. You can
      download them from my home page:

      http://www.xnet.com/~ansible/eiffel/

      My hat is off to the SmallEiffel Team and Eric Bezault for providing
      this great software for all of us to use.

      James Graves

      http://www.xnet.com/~ansible I want Dexter's Laboratory.
    • Olivier Zendra
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 1999
        James Graves a écrit :

        > Yes, I've finally gotten off my duff and packaged the current versions
        > of SmallEiffel and the Gobo library for RedHat Linux 5.2. You can
        > download them from my home page:
        >
        > http://www.xnet.com/~ansible/eiffel/
        >
        > My hat is off to the SmallEiffel Team and Eric Bezault for providing
        > this great software for all of us to use.

        Thanks to you too for taking time to provide these packages :)

        --
        Olivier ZENDRA E-mail: zendra@...
        LORIA - NANCY - FRANCE http://SmallEiffel.loria.fr