Strategy: EUR/EUSD SELL now ! from 1.2406

  • CASH MONSTER
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      The Euro as a result of case of crying wolf is trading at 1.2400-1.2406 the markets over react at the indicators from yesterday specially the Chicago Purchasing Manager’s index fall to 49.2 from 63.5 in Jul.

      The market will correct it self in any minute falling to around 1.2250-1.2220....so right now we see a SELL Sign ...after this is probably not a surprise to see it breaking 1.2180 for the low expected at 1.2050...around this last price we recommend a strong BUY

      Cashmonster Investment Club

      cashmonsterz@...