perfect actual trading results

  • FX Recommends
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hi Dear Client

      By God’s will, we have had recently perfect actual trading results on our trading experiences right now and on our risk management. Last month we have made more than 50% on our trading school of trading on the change of the current market sentiment and this has happened more than once this month.

      Greenspan’s testimony that there are further rate hikes.

      London explosions

      GBP dovish sentiment after the MPC voting and the prospects of a rate cut.

      The Yuan’s revaluation

      Good UK mortgage rates of June.

      The recent good IFO data which has reflected no need of an urgent rate cut on the EUR.

      By God’s will, we are always waiting for any change of the market sentiment for further profit building.

      You can share us our performance and our experiences of trading by joining our managing account service.

      Best Wishes

      www.FX-Recommends.com

      FX Consultant

      Walid Salah EL Din