Hi, Wombat !My guess is that these would be "universal AC/DC" motors (to enable max torque & high power from minimum rpm on up) as used in hand-held powertbhpmci
I have a couple cordless push mowers, wondering if the motors may be useful for wind generators. Haven't checked as to what type they are, guess that they arewombat_eagle
Dear Karthikeyan I've developed a PM generator that might work for your project. I was rating them at 2000 Watts, but over the years I've come to realize thatdougselsam
- Feb 17, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.