Re: Foundation for Windtower

  • Fred Thurlby
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
      Orville,
      Thank you for the info and formula. I don't yet have a turbine or tower, so I'm missing numbers for the formula. At this point I am really just putting out feelers to see "whats got to be done when it's time to do it".
      Is your spreadsheet in such a form that you can email it to me?
      Thanks again,
      Fred