Re: [a-w-h] Wind Skeptic

  • arkidave@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1 5:16 AM
      I have a strong tendency to agree with the point of view that says many
      places should simply be left alone. However there are many existing man made
      environments that can benefit from the use of renewable energy technologies.
      For example industrial sites that are classified as "brownfields." There are
      no doubt many abandoned grain silos in the midwest that could be used for
      bases for wind generators. Development needs to take place in these areas
      instead of always spreading out into the countryside.

      David Bailey
      Indianapolis, Indiana