Moderation

  • rickymorelos@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
      Would it be possible to make this group unmoderated? Posts seem to
      take too long to appear and there has not been an update since
      Dec.31. I think that the subject matter in this forum does not lend
      itself to a lot of abusive language, and people here are, for the
      most part, sensible. So let's do away with the moderation for the
      sake of making things run faster.

      Ricky Morelos
    • Laurie Jodziewicz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        Hi all,

        In the recent past, I have shirked my moderation duties with this list in the interest of a free exchange. After the latest round of political salvos - which are not being posted to this list - directed at individual members on both sides, it is time to be tighter with the "acceptance" of messages for the group.

        For those interested in talking about global warming in general, the renewable-energy@yahoogroups.com may be a more appropriate place rather than this "Home Energy Systems Discussion" group.

        Please excuse any messages that may have caused offense to list members, and please try to keep your messages on-topic for the good of the roughly 3000 people on this list.

        Best regards,
        Laurie Jodziewicz
        AWEA