3rd World Energy Systems

  • Steve Spence
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      I recently joined a group that sends teams to Haiti, to build,
      construct, fix, and generally help improve life in off-grid villages.
      They came to me to ask for help creating energy systems that would
      work in Off-Grid, Low-Tech environments. This is a place to discuss
      such types of systems. Electricity, Hot water production, Well
      Pumping, clean water production, insulated buildings etc.

      visit http://www.egroups.com/group/3rdworldenergy