RE: [s-w-h] Newbee

  • Frank Leslie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
      Check out http://www.magnetlab.com/ to see a low drag generator made here in Palm Bay FL There is work in West Melbourne FL on carbon fiber blade manufacturing.

      Frank

      ________________________________
      From: small-wind-home@yahoogroups.com [small-wind-home@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of John Gambill [hotwiregam@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:24 AM
      To: small-wind-home@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [s-w-h] Newbee

      Hi all.

      I've been lurking since maybe 14 years. We have been the distributor of the KISS wind generator (primarily made for boats), made in Trinidad, WI, but recently we bought out the manufacturer and will be building them here in Florida. I'm looking for a NIB magnet supplier (arced, N35 - 42N), stator laminations supplier, and possibly a injection molding facility (for blades).
      I'm planning some technical upgrades, and could use some mentoring, if anyone has a few months free (LOL).

      John Gambill

      Hotwire Enterprises
      102 W. Fulton St.
      Tarpon Springs, FL 34689