mppt control (power tracking and control)

  • fryme1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
      I am not putting this link in here to steer away from the site but Steve is an electric engineer and he's got a good demo of a mppt he is building and does a real good job showing on a vid how they work and why they will make a combination of components compatible.

      http://www.vawts.net/t45173979/mppt-specs/
    • Geoff Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
        In reference to?