Bergey-early PowerSync1 repair

  • hvlecount
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      During Hurricane Irene sparks came out of the lower right of our PowerSync-1 inverter (utility interface) on a 10KW Bergey. It works no longer after many years of service. I found an older PowerSync-1 inverter from another 10kw Bergey but this inverter keeps faulting. We are at a location close to a power head-end so my electric power levels do not vary much on the grid, as my first Bergey PowerSync inverter never went to fault.
      Questions: Anyplace I can get a wiring diagram with specs on the old PowerSync 1 inverter (utility interface) so I can attempt repair (we have scope)?
      or
      Does anyone know someone who can test and/or repair these older Bergey PowerSync-1 utility interfaces?
      We are a non-profit in Maine.
      Not enough funds right now to buy the PowerSync2 or GridTek.
      Thanks