Re: [a-w-h] Proven Wind Turbine Info

  • RichTerry@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Rick,

      Thanks for the feedback regarding the "payback" As I am a new the concept of
      wind power your comments are greatly appreciated. Most of the conversation
      is tech talk which I have not mastered yet.

      Plain talk will probably encourage more newbies like myself to get more
      involved with wind.

      Rich Terry
      near Boston, Massachusetts